Frequently Asked Questions
How do I setup the ZipVision Pro App for Android or Apple?
Client software for Android phones and tablets supporting the latest ZIP branded networked digital video recorders and IP cameras offering live view (with PTZ control) and playback, both with picture snapshot and recording to the local device.
Push Notifications and Remote Setting are new features added to the ZipVision Pro app, allowing motion detection or other alarm trigger alerts to your phone and access to basic remote settings of the DVR allow for remote set up of the DVR, NVR or IP Camera.
Open the Camera app on your Smart Device.
Select the rear-facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera App...
Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
Once your NVR, DVR or IP Camera is set up on the network. Then you can use P2P to connect to your device.
1. Go to the Menu in the App and Select Device List
2. Click "+" then select "IPC/NVR/DVR"
3. Scan the QR Code for the device, this is printed on the the DVR/ NVR/ IPC
4. Enter the credentials to login to the device and select "Save"
5. Go back to the Home Screen and Select the Device below to view the images
Last Updated 2 months ago