Frequently Asked Questions
Can any of the CCTVmate Test Monitors be used for IP CCTV?
Yes the PRO model (code LCD390) has all the following test functions for IP:
BNC Ports - BNC ports for video in and out for testing Analogue and HD-TVI cameras. Test card display & Coaxitron control support. TVI Coaxitron - Up the coax control of TVI cameras. Shock Absorbing One Handed Design - Featuring drop-proof protective rubber corners. Replaceable Battery - Easy to remove & replace Lithium-ion Battery with working time of 10 hours! Record & Take Snapshots - Ideal for playback of camera tests! Dual LED Lights - Super bright lights for installing in dark spaces! 4" High Definition Screen - Crystal Clear images for testing video quality of cameras! Full Qwerty Keyboard - Neatly folds away with a flip-open design!
- ONVIF Testing - For setting up ONVIF IP Cameras.
- Dual POE Ports - Single-line POE Testing. 1x Power-In Port & 1x Power-Out Port, Power POE Cameras, test voltage of POE ports and charge the test monitor!
- Network Testing - Discover & Ping free network addresses.
- Cable Breakpoint Testing - For testing the length and the point at which breaks occur in network cables.
- Multiple Connections - RS485, Audio In for testing microphones & Mini USB for connecting to a PC to download recordings and snapshots!
Last Updated 3 years ago