New RoboPlate ANPR software is an affordable, standalone ANPR solution, RoboPlate captures and stores licence plates for later interrogation and triggering of access control such as gates and barriers.
• Stores plates locally for retrospective searching
• Compatible with UK and most European plates
• Standalone software works with suitable cameras
• Displays pop up messages for receptionists & security staff
• Sends an email to business owner or a monitoring station
• Easy to create white lists of approved vehicles
• Group Membership Feature for extra functionality
• Triggers a pre-recorded sound/message file on VoiceOff
• Triggers network relays to open gates, barriers etc
RoboPlate software is a series of automatic number plate recognition (often abbreviated to ANPR or ANLR) modules allowing you to start with a basic system and bolt-on or upgrade as and when required. It makes a standard ANPR system affordable to any organisation even home owners and allows you to buy additional “nice to have” features at a later date.
The various software modules work in tandem with at least one CCTV camera to capture and store snapshot images of vehicle number plates that can then be analysed and stored to a database for later interrogation.
The RoboPlate STANDARD version has the added benefit over the LITE version of “Group Membership” a feature that’s ideal for larger businesses. Time and date ranges can be added to these groups to control access during different periods such as shift workers or to control access by temporary staff or contractors.
Article Posted: 18/09/2019 13:05:14
21 day demo version of the competetively priced ANPR software solution for compatible CCTV systems. This single channel version supports vehicle lists and has 24/7 event handling.
21 day demo version of the competetively priced single-channel ANPR software. 1 hour limited runtime, restart as many times as you like within the demo period.
RoboPlate LAN Relay
VoiceOFF - a message and voice annunciator more simply thought of as… “an MP3 file player with its own loudspeaker system, activated by programmable alarm inputs.” Find out more >>
Article Posted: 18/09/2019 12:55:36